The South Central Community Based Initiative is hosting...
An in-person DHS training on MHIS for providers
- Accessing MHIS
- Who is required to be reported in MHIS?
- What data is collected?
- How often is reporting done?
- Complete overview of Online Reporting (includes demonstration)
- Complete overview of Batch Upload Reporting (includes demonstration)
- Tips for avoiding MHIS errors
- Time for Q&A
This training is of no cost, lunch is not provided.
Location: Brown County Human Services, 1117 Center Street, New Ulm 50673
Time: 9:00 am-2:00 pm
*Please check in at front desk to be directed ot the room. All attendees must have a photo ID (required). Specfically a county badge or driver's license.