Membership InformationMembership is open to anyone with a primary diagnosis of a serious and persistent mental illness, 18 years or older, actively working with another mental health support service.
Must not pose a significant or immediate threat to the general safety of the Clubhouse community.
Membership to Second Step Clubhouse is voluntary and without time limits.
The Clubhouse has decision making authority over acceptance of new members.
How to become a Member:
1. Call and set up a tour of the Clubhouse (304-4414)
2. Fill out required paper work
3. Wait for verification of application information and approval of membership
4. Attend New Member Orientation
5. Welcome to Second Step Clubhouse!