- Membership is open to anyone with a primary diagnosis of a serious and persistent mental illness, 18 years or older, actively working with another mental health support service.
- Must not pose a significant or immediate threat to the general safety of the Clubhouse community.
- Membership to Second Step Clubhouse is voluntary and without time limits.
- The Clubhouse has decision making authority over acceptance of new members.
How to become a Member:
1. Call and set up a tour of the Clubhouse (304-4414)
2. Fill out required paper work
3. Wait for verification of application information and approval of membership
4. Attend New Member Orientation
5. Welcome to Second Step Clubhouse!