About the ClubhouseSecond Step Clubhouse Offers:
- Members are treated with respect
- Safe and non-hostile environment
- Able to participate in activities of choice
- Members are given opportunities to rejoin the worlds of friendship, family, community, employment, education, and to access the services and supports they may individually need.
- The Clubhouse is a restorative environment for people who have had their lives drastically disrupted, and who need the support of others who believe that recovery from mental illness is possible.
- The Clubhouse engages members in every aspect of its operation, including clerical duties, outreach, maintenance, snack bar operation, planning/organizing of monthly activities and groups.
- Develop meaningful relationships through positive interaction with others
- Play cards, pool, internet use, snack bar, TV, movies, Wii games
- Community outings
- Interact with other clubhouse programs
- Fun, fun and even more fun!