About the ClubhouseSecond Step Clubhouse Offers:
Second Step Clubhouse will continue with precautionary measures to help minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission. Masks are welcomed but will be required if you have been exposed to COVID. We ask that if you are physically sick (Flu, COVID, or RSV) please stay home and follow the CDC and/or MN Dept of Health recommendations before coming back to the Clubhouse.
- Members are treated with respect
- Safe and non-hostile environment
- Able to participate in activities of choice
Work on Recovery
- Members are given opportunities to rejoin the worlds of friendship, family, community, employment, education, and to access the services and supports they may individually need.
- The Clubhouse is a restorative environment for people who have had their lives drastically disrupted, and who need the support of others who believe that recovery from mental illness is possible.
- The Clubhouse engages members in every aspect of its operation, including clerical duties, outreach, maintenance, snack bar operation, planning/organizing of monthly activities and groups.
- Develop meaningful relationships through positive interaction with others
- Play cards, pool, internet use, snack bar, TV, movies, Wii games
- Community outings
- Interact with other clubhouse programs
- Fun, fun and even more fun!